Pet insurance made easy - Glossary
Our glossary will help you to understand some of the commonly used phrases within pet insurance.
Complementary medicine or therapy includes:
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Homeopathic or herbal medicines
- Laser Therapy
The complementary medicine must be recommended by a vet and administered by one of the following suitably qualified practitioners:
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy/ National Association of Vet Physiotherapists
- The Institute of Registered Veterinary and Animal Physiotherapists (IRVAP)
- The International Association of Animal Therapists
- Canine Hydrotherapy Association International Vet Acupuncture Society (IVAS)
- The Association of British Vet Acupuncturists (ABVA)
- National Association of Registered Canine Hydrotherapists (NARCH)
- Institute of Canine Hydrotherapists (ICH).
- Register of Animal Musculoskeletal practitioners (RAMP).
- McTimoney Animal Association registered therapists
- Animal Health Professions’ Register (AHPR)
Check out our full glossary to make pet insurance easier to understand.VIEW FULL GLOSSARY