1. The Competition is open only to individuals aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is open only to individuals who reside in the United Kingdom.
3. The Competition is open to all pet owners.
4. The Competition is not open to Animal Friends Insurance employees.
5. The 3 randomly selected winners will win one £75, £50 or £25 Amazon gift voucher to purchase any goods from www.amazon.co.uk.
6. Only one entry per Twitter account is permitted in the prize draw.
7. The Competition is exclusively for Twitter users. We will not accept photos sent via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email, sent in the mail, or posted anywhere that is not on the original Tweet.
8. If the individual wishes to accompany their comment with a photo or video, individuals acknowledge that the photo or video is solely their own property.
9. Comments of anything not relating to the original Tweet will be discounted and/or removed without warning.
10. Any comments which include swearing, are defamatory, are complaints, or use language/phrasing which breaches our Community Guidelines (https://www.facebook.com/notes/animal-friends-pet-insurance/community-guidelines/1725273750828108/), will be discounted.
11. All entrants must use their own Twitter accounts to enter.
12. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is free.
14. There is no automatic prize. Commenting, retweeting or following the Animal Friends Twitter account does not guarantee winning a prize.
15. The competition runs for 10 days from 20th to 30th April 2020
16. The winners will be notified publicly via a reply to their comment posted on the original Tweet, and they will also be messaged privately requesting their email address on 30th May.
17. Winners have a maximum of 14 working days in which to send their postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Animal Friends will not acknowledge postal addresses sent via Twitter.
19. By entering and subsequently winning the Competition, the prize winner acknowledges that the prize could take up to 14 working days to arrive via email.
20. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
21. We will respond to any questions or queries about the Competition via Twitter Messenger or email@example.com.
22. Animal Friends reserves the right to cancel this Competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time upon reasonable notice.
23. The decision of Animal Friends in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Animal Friends accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in The Competition. Animal Friends further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with The Competition.
25. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
27. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
28. Promoter: Animal Friends Insurance, No.1 The Crescent, Sun Rise Way, Solstice Park, Amesbury, SP4 7QA.