We have teamed up with The Secret Life of Pets 2 to offer one lucky customer the chance to spend three nights in one of the most scenic spots in the UK. The lucky winner will enjoy the following:
Quality time for the family
You’ll enjoy a relaxing break with your pack as you explore awesome walking trails.
Dinner at a top local gastropub
Celebrate with a delicious family feast at a top dog-friendly gastropub!
3 nights in pet friendly accomodation
In a private cottage in the Cotswolds.
1-Day bike hire
Enjoy a fun filled day of cycling in the forests with family bike hire.
Animal Friends & The Secret Life of Pets 2 Competition T&Cs
- The Competition is open only to existing customers of Animal Friends.
- For the customer’s entry to be counted, the existing customer must have any Animal Friends policy that has been active for at least 30 days and have had at least 1 premium paid.
- Policies originally purchased through an aggregator (GoCompare, CompareTheMarket, etc.) are included.
- Only individuals aged 18 and over may enter, and should the individual win, where any accompanying travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission. Please see full holiday T&Cs for full travel details.
- The Competition prize is only available to one family of 2 adults and 2 children under 16. If the winner has more than 2 children in their family, they must pay for the additional child/children. See ‘Full Holiday Package T&Cs’ for further information.
- The Competition runs from 9am on 7th May to 12pm on 30th June.
- One winner will be picked, at random, from the draw on 1st August and notified on 2nd August.
- Animal Friends will disallow duplicate entries where it finds them.
- The Competition is not open to Animal Friends employees (or members of their immediate families).
- All entrants must use their own email addresses to enter.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free.
- There is no automatic prize but entering your details will enter you in to the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
- We will respond to any questions or queries about the Competition via email@example.com.
- The winner’s first name and county will be made available upon request after the closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner’s first name and county will be published on the Animal Friends social media pages.
- Animal Friends accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in The Competition. Animal Friends further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with The Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Animal Friends for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Animal Friends reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Animal Friends in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Animal Friends shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- Promoter: Animal Friends Insurance, No.1 The Crescent, Sun Rise Way, Solstice Park, Amesbury, SP4 7QA.
Full Prize Details
Max, Duke and the gang are back and this time they’re leaving the city behind for some well-earned ‘puppy therapy’ in the countryside, in THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2! To celebrate the movie’s big screen release, we’re giving one lucky family and their four-legged friend an unforgettable cottage break in the heart of the Cotswolds! Escape the stresses of modern life and enjoy some quality time with the whole family – just like Max, Duke and the gang – as you check in to your luxurious private cottage! Spending three nights in one of the most scenic spots in the UK, you’ll enjoy a relaxing break with your pack as you explore awesome walking trails and enjoy a fun-filled day of cycling through the forests with family bike hire! A delicious family feast at a top dog-friendly gastropub completes this luxury prize trip, with THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2!
Prize package inclusions for 2 adults and 2 children under 16
- Travel allowance: Provided the maximum value of £150
- Accommodation: 3 nights’ pet-friendly accommodation in a private cottage in the Cotswolds
- 1-Day Bike Hire: Enjoy a fun-filled day of cycling through the forests with family bike hire! Includes all equipment and delivery/collection
- Dinner at Top Local Gastropub: Celebrate with a delicious family feast at a top dog-friendly gastropub! (Provided to the value of £150, including gratuity)
- Winner Management from Element
- Travel prizes in UK & abroad protected – Element London ATOL 10207/ABTA Y244
- Prize package cost: £1,600 + VAT
Full Holiday Package T&Cs
- Travel allowance is provided to the maximum value of £150 GBP
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the accommodation
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 under-16s sharing one family cottage
- Accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative is available
- Prize is subject to availability
- Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 – 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, Easter Sunday
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame
- Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure
- Stay must include a Saturday night in the cottage
- All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
- Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended
- At least one traveller must be aged 18
- Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission
- The prize excludes domestic ground transfers
- The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize
- If any of the stated activities are unavailable over winner’s preferred travel dates then alternative activities of equal value will be offered by prize provider
- If winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities, no alternative activity will be provided
- Dinner at the specified restaurant is provided to the maximum value of £150, including gratuity.