Animal Friends Blog
They have a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced team of equine specialists ready to help you get the right level of protection for your horse which will give you peace of mind.
Benefits of Animal Friends equine “pick and mix” type policies include:
- Insure a horse or pony from 30 days to 25 years of age.
- Veterinary fees up to £5,000.
- Up to 100% Permanent Loss of Use.
- Mandatory cover on any horse insurance policy covers death, theft and straying.
- Public liability cover up to £3 million should your horse kick another horse in the field or a car whilst out hacking.
- Tack and saddlery can also be covered on your policy.
- Personal accident is an additional benefit which you can chose too.
Animal Friends are proud to announce that they have recently launched the £1 million charity challenge. They have made it their mission to donate £1 million from their own profits and up to 1000 man hours by the end of 2012. Through the use of Facebook and YouTube, they hope to engage and interact with their customers and animal lovers alike – even giving customers the chance to vote on which charities get the money!.
Remember, each time you take out a policy with Animal Friends you are not only insuring your horse; you are helping less fortunate animals all over the world. Now that really is something to Feel Good about!