If you are struggling financially due to COVID-19 then please call us on 0344 557 0300 or visit our FAQS.

How can we help?


Which claim form do I use?


To claim for vet fees for dogs and cats or to submit a pre-authorisation, your vet can do this on your behalf through Pawtal, our online claim system for vets.

This means there is no paper work required and claims can be dealt with much quicker.

If your vet is not on Pawtal, you can still download a claim form for vet fees or a pre-authorisation form.

To claim for repeat medication, you can do this online. You’ll need to log into your online account and follow the instructions for ‘How to make a new claim’.

Alternatively, you can download a repeat medication claim form.

For all other claims please call us on 0344 557 0300

Monday – Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00


How helpful was this article?






Can’t find what you are looking for?

We review our pet insurance FAQs regularly and are always adding content. If you are unable to find an answer to a question you have, please contact us or get in touch via our Live Chat facility.

If you’d like more information about Animal Friends Insurance, please go to our About us page.

Contact us