We are using our voice, our business and our community to help protect the future for animals everywhere. From campaigning for tougher sentences in cases of animal abuse and neglect to calling on the Government to make pet theft a specific offence: we want to save animals because they save us.
Explore our campaigning stories below starting from our most recent efforts.
Pets are more than property
We've joined forces with Pet Theft Reform and Suzy Lamplugh Trust to:
- Help keep our customers, and their pets, safe
- Make pet theft a specific offence
- Ensure criminals are held accountable for their crimes
- Provide pets with a chance to get home if they get lost
Tougher sentences for animal abuse
In 2021, we joined PC Dave Wardell, Fabulous Finn and many others around the UK to:
- Bring justice to abused and neglected animals
- Introduce punishments to fit the crime
- Create a stronger deterrent
- Ensure animals are recognised as sentient beings