Help using our digital services
We are aiming to ensure as many people as possible are able to use this website, regardless of impairments.
We are currently working on making our website as usable as possible, but you may have a better experience if you change the settings on your device to suit your needs.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Increase the font size
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
To increase the size of the text on the screen or to magnify the screen, go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your internet browser. Depending on which browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome), you’ll find the option to increase the text size under ‘Preferences’ or ‘View’.
Most browsers will also have a text-to-speech function within their ‘Settings’ menu that will read out the text on the screen, as well as descriptions of the images. Alternatively, you can download an extension from your browser to add a screen reader.
Visit AbilityNet for more advice on using accessibility features already on your device and installing assistive technology to improve your experience.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand through our work with Fairer Finance.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some page elements have insufficient text contrast.
- Some links may not provide enough information for assistive technology.
- Image elements may not have attributes.
- Video elements to not contain audio descriptions.
- Some PDF documents are not fully accessible to assistive technology users.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, then please email your feedback to us.