Behavioural therapies are included on our Prestige, Lifetime £10,000 and Lifetime £18,000 policies. Behavioural treatments count towards your overall vet fees limit.
If your pet is diagnosed with a behavioural condition by a vet, we will pay towards prescribed treatment costs. This could include:
- Training to address behavioural issues
- Pheromone products to help with calming pets as part of a behaviour programme
- Medication prescribed by your vet to help improve your pet’s behaviour.
The condition must be diagnosed, and treatment carried out, by a qualified professional such as:
- A vet
- A certified clinical animal behaviourist (CCAB)
- A member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC)
- A member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association (CFBA)