Separation Anxiety Consultation Terms and Conditions
- Animal Friends Pet Insurance customers can use the Joii Pet Care behavioural service, at a discounted price. This offer is open to all customers who have an active dog policy with Animal Friends Pet Insurance.
- There is no limit on the amount of consultations an eligible customer can request with a Joii Pet Care behavourial specialist. .
- This service can only be used for dogs insured on the Animal Friends policy.
- You must ensure that you have downloaded the Joii Pet Care app and registered using the ‘I’m an Animal Friends customer’ button. Instructions to register can be found here.
- The Joii Pet Care app is only compatible with Apple iOs 10.0 or later, iPhone and iPod Touch and Android 6.0 or later.
- Specialist consultations (including consultations with Joii Pet Care’s Certificated Clinical Animal Behaviourist) are not included in the free access to the Joii service available to Animal Friends Pet Insurance clients. RRP for these consultations is usually £95 for an initial consultation, and £50 for subsequent follow up sessions. Animal Friends Pet Insurance customers are eligible for these consultations for £45 per session with a free 10-minute introductory assessment with Joii’s Behavioural Specialist Natalie Light. The free 10-minute assessment can be redeemed prior to paying for the full booking. This offer is ongoing until 1st January 2022.
- Animal Friends Pet Insurance accept no responsibility for customers who sign up for Joii behavioural consultations as a non-Animal Friends customer and having to pay the full amount.
- This special offer of a £45 min consultation for 30 minutes) service can only be used for dogs insured on the Animal Friends policy
- These sessions will focus solely on Separation Related Problems. Any other behaviour problems will require a seperate behavioural consultation, chargeable at the standard rate
- All clients are eligible for one free 10-minute assessment with our Joii behavioural specialist – this is eligible before booking the 45-minute consult. This is an initial assessment only and will not include a management plan for Separation Related Problems with your dog.
- Dogs seeking our behaviourist service will need to have had a consultation with a Joii vet or nurse (including puppy consults) within the last 6 months.
- Sessions are to be booked via a call with a Joii vet. The vet will book an appointment with Natalie Light.
- The training you will be shown is motivational, reward-based and force free. No aversive measures or harsh treatment will be tolerated, and you will be expected to use food and toy rewards. Please have these provisions ready before starting the session.
- All fees are payable via the Joii app and must be received 24 hours before the planned consultation, appointments can usually be made within 1 week of booking request.
- If you have any complaints about the service provided by Natalie Light, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to our customer service team. You can also discuss issues with Natalie Light and any concerns about her professional conduct or methods used within the training sessions, these concerns may be taken up with her employer (Joii).
- You agree that Joii can contact your registered veterinarian and discuss your case with your vet unless you specifically request otherwise
- Joii can hold your personal contact details securely in compliance with GDPR guidelines and discuss your case within the clinical team if necessary
- Joii Pet Care will store information to create your pets profile, this will include:-
- The species, age, breed, gender and neuter for all pets.
- Clinical history for any pets entering consultations.
- E-mail address for all owners.
- If the owner has purchased a product Joii for delivery, the app will need to store name and address of who and where items are to be delivered by courier/post.
19. Joii Pet Care reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions of this offer or remove it at any time.
20. Joii vets and vet nurses are not able to discuss Animal Friends policy details, for further information about your Animal Friends policy please contact email@example.com or call 0344 557 0300.