Animal Friends Blog
We’ve partnered with TrustedHousesitters as we know it’s important as pet parents to surround yourself with the right support network and like-minded people. We want you to be able to get the most out of your pet insurance and expand your knowledge and opportunities so you and your pup or kitty can live your best pet life.
Who are TrustedHousesitters?
TrustedHousesitters offer pet sitters a place to stay, free of charge, in exchange for taking care of the animals whose home you’re in. It also allows pet owners to connect with caring pet sitters who will keep your pets safe and happy when you go away.
Why use TrustedHousesitters?
Finding a kennel or paid pet sitters can be a difficult task, depending on where you live, and can be quite expensive depending on the number of pets and the length of their stay. Instead of paying for kennels or a local paid pet sitter, TrustedHousesitters allows you to find a like-minded person who will care for your pet for free.
If you’re a sitter, or a traveller looking for somewhere to stay, TrustedHousesitters allows you to find unique places to stay for free in exchange for taking care of the pets in their home.
TrustedHousesitters offers you with an opportunity to travel, explore new places, and create bonds with pets all around the world.
Is TrustedHousesitters free?
Sitters and pet owners will need to buy a membership with TrustedHousesitters before they’re able to connect with others on the site. This makes it a fair exchange for both parties as they receive what they need, for free.
What else do I need to know?
- You’re insured for property damage, theft and public liability through TrustedHousesitters at no extra cost
- There is a 24/7 Vet Advice Line if you ever need to talk to a veterinary professional during a sit or if you have questions about your pet
- Sitters can be verified so that you can have peace of mind when you’re deciding on who you’d like to look after your pet
- You can stay in over 130 countries with a variety of different pets to look after
- There are over 23,000 verified sitters to choose from
- You can combine memberships so that you can look after homes and pets while looking for a sitter for yours
- No hidden costs or fees
We have a range of pet insurance policies to suit your needsGet a quote
You may also like